Friday, February 19, 2010

Cute Girly Cakes Any Cute/girly Birthday Cake Ideas?

Any cute/girly birthday cake ideas? - cute girly cakes

My step-daughter to come and visit next month we will be his birthday, celebrate number 4 while she is here. I saw so many things you B / C I will really personal and creative and I want them to help you in a position to do certain things to me, too (I'm not going to let you know that your anniversary party for d, though). I have an idea for a birthday cake in a magazine that I found very enjoyable parenthood on the combination of cake flavors to choose from, he (the child), and bake in a 13x9 inch pan, ice cream, on the strip of Fruit Roll-Ups like decorating a tape today, and then celebrate all the rooms to give it a glance wrapper moon
(I ask this person here can use the idea of this cover)
Does anyone else haveIdeas nicer than the cake is very easy, but it is "quite nice" for a small child? Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

sparkly_... said...

It could be a Barbie doll cake. Cake is used as the base, press a pure, naked Barbie doll in the waste, then use the ice cover and decorate the cake to the top of the dress create.

Here is a link to a website containing detailed instructions:

http://collectdolls.about.com/cs/howtos/ ...

Post a Comment