Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heal Faster From Groin How To Calm A 21 Month Old As He Is On A Long Leg Cast?

How to calm a 21 month old as he is on a long leg cast? - heal faster from groin

I'm looking for tips and suggestions for my baby broke his leg last week toes.No in a cast on his groin area, regardless of how we do not try to understand the gravity of the stay, hanging in a in the first day of his accident but immediately after publication of his way of moving. The doctor said it is important to prevent the removal or weight put his broken leg. I have the following questions
1) In general, the time is what you really need to heal?

2) The model appears to be just as hard as a stone, but it means to be preserved broken leg as the crawling too fast, get up sofa and carpet.

3) In the evening was very happy to move his feet as he could.

Overall, my huSband and I are very nervous.

Suggestions? that delay or hinder the healing process. As a baby, there is not much that despite her in the stroller, you do not see your favorite channels, you take a walk, was able to control a bunch of toys lay on the ground ... does not do all the time. Always in motion.

3 comments:

rafferty said...

Oh my God! - I can not imagine how difficult it would be!

Can you share a tent in the living room and pound / puzzles / toys in the store and play with him /

Put him in a stroller or on a tray attached table and put the toys?

wow do not even know - as I would have done if my son had done that - it was not sitting too well.

Share your favorite movies on a portable DVD player, you must remain motionless through the small screen?

Moethedo... said...

Enter a drop of whiskey.

Photogir... said...

My son broke his leg 2 years and was shaped a bit like ... I could not stop moving, move your spirit! 2 days after the furniture, the right model and act, as if nothing happened ... Heres the new property if it pains not to be active. Bones of children heal rapidly and 3 weeks after the burst was not even a break in the X-ray!

Post a Comment