Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Breadmaker Cookbook Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase A Breadman Breadmaker In Seattle?

Anyone know where I can purchase a Breadman breadmaker in Seattle? - breadmaker cookbook

I have the George Burnett Healthy Bread Recipe Cookbook. He uses and recommends the Breadman Plus machine. I know that bread machines on the market are not strong enough to bread recipes, heavy meals, for example. Rye, misspelled flour. This is a great cookbook and used only healthy ingredients, for example. Honey or molasses instead of sugar. My bread machine died, old and I think it was because it is not difficult for bread recipes. I'm having trouble finding a store that sells the machines Breadman bread machine. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

yellowhe... said...

I do not know any businesses that hope to sell them, but they have and can offer very www.amazon.net Seattle quickly.I that helps and good luck with your bread!

Post a Comment