Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Painters Can Painters Blue Tape Block Epoxy Floor Coating From Getting Through?

Can painters blue tape block Epoxy floor coating from getting through? - painters

I plan on painting my garage floor with two phases of the coating epoxy garage with decorative chips. However, as with the color, I want to paint the band and block sites that do not want to leave too. Are regular blue painters tape to the epoxy coating and painting when they normally push.? I know that the epoxy coating is thicker and stronger than common picture and asked me if it really escapes through the painter's tape. Thanks for the advice!

1 comment:

pcbeachr... said...

No leakage through the tape, but .. Epoxy is very hard to heal .. They have difficulty in the tape when the resin is dried .. To make sure the painting as a space with tape .. eliminate about this part of the tape after painting and not let it dry ....

Post a Comment