Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tmj And Brain Tumor Do I Have The Symptoms Of Tmj?

Do I have the symptoms of tmj? - tmj and brain tumor

Hello, I'm 20 years and since January I have had terrible neck pain and headaches. In March, he'll get a scanner and an x-ray of the neck-ray, both results were normal. In May I went to see the wisdom teeth, because the documentation was thinking it might be the problem, as I for the retired dentist told me that I have a thin layer of enamel that I grind or puncture. So my doctor said my pain (neck) and headaches can be caused by TMJ. He went to the dentist and had another x-ray of my mouth and not on the plate. But I have symptoms of TMJ. I have a headache, my jaw is shown cracks / when I open it, and when I feel my office the next morning, I was a little better. ATM you recognize yourself? Sorry so long, but I am freaking that would have been my TC, something like a brain tumor! Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

Peter J said...

I have a day), both TMJ and chronic headaches (. I know the difference with all the experiences I had with a headache. My daily headaches are the general conditions in the area around the head, but if I was gnashing of teeth during sleep tend to wake with a headache. It is usually more in the neck and head, and pain in my jaw joint () just below the ear. If the pictures again, it is very likely that only the familiar symptoms of TMJ. It is difficult to diagnose because no images can be done to prove, and the only visual evidence is the use of the teeth over time. My doctor was no real help, but my dentist was very helpful. It was equipped with a mouth guard for when I sleep. It prohibits the wear of the teeth and also holds the jaw slightly open to help the pain. I have positive results in only a few days. Several parties in the mask so. It feels awkward to use initially, and are quite expensive. Mine was $ 400 and insurance will not cover. But I was still well worthget rid of the pain. Do not buy a generic of a pharmacy, but that will not put right jaw at rest and may even aggravate the problem of

Post a Comment