Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tired Yeast Infection Implantation Is This Implantation Bleeding?

Is this implantation bleeding? - tired yeast infection implantation

Last night when I went to the bathroom, I noticed that I was spotting. It was reddish orange in color and only lasted a few minutes. I had no cramps at all. In the morning it was as if nothing had happened. I also have an increase in cm. I had a slight yeast infection a few days ago, which is unusual for me, but I thought it was because of the abundance of cm. I also had what looks like the flu, nose (fatigue, nasal congestion, sneezing, sleeping and frequent headaches.) During a week. I want to start my period about 5-6 days. I'm worried because just pink stains or tearing didd'nt, it was more like he cut himself, who does not. Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment