Friday, January 15, 2010

Fund Of Funds Directory I Need To Find Out More Info About This Business There Is No Listing For It In Over Seas Directory Oo The Net?

I need to find out more info about this business there is no listing for it in over seas directory oo the net? - fund of funds directory

She sent me a letter from the optimum was 7092 St Thomas Estate Mafolie Us Virgin Iceland, 00802, with a payment of 2950.00, he said, are used in my bank account to pay for Processer Texas. to a claim of price support me by publishing process damages in the amount of 50,000, I will send it to 28000 this agent in Texas. transfur by a Western Union money and then call the claims agent in the Virgin Islands and provide information transfur the rest sent to me with 1099 I have to fill out the IRS. everything will be delivered by Fed Ex told me that my identity and proof of residence, ie show .. an invoice sent with my address. I called the bank and they said they spent the money to, and I will be able to take advantage of tomorrow so that we can be in a position to do so from tomorow, but I just want to if it's a scam! the deadline for use of the funds have been 10/6/06 So, what should I do?

2 comments:

JQT said...

This is a fraud.

CBS was something like 60 minutes if they are back.

Best wishes.

globalre... said...

looks like a scam .. Stay away!

Post a Comment