Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking Day Activities For Brownies Should I Forget About Her?

Should i forget about her? - thinking day activities for brownies

and the girl that I have close friends in the past two months, until a few days ago I was sentimentally attached to () something unexpected, but more and more irresponsible behavior has ie n (not to school in 3 days, because they celebrated was, it was) too much alcohol on certain medications, etc.

I feel that my voice opinion / says nothing to her, and now, where I often feel very angry, and they knew it. I mean, maybe not really her, or perhaps it is now impossible for me again. Apparently she goes to school tomorrow and we spend the day on his 18th Birthday with a harmless activity (production of brownies) and when I think of us feel this way, I'm really good in our relationship.

She also said a few days ago when he was drunk and wanted me to take and have sex (not physically intimate yet) and I was thrilled, but now I am very excited because I do not think the same for They like me 5 or 6 days. sEBE I see them still or password?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do not feel anything for them again, you should go even further. It would be fair for them or for you.

Anonymous said...

If you do not feel anything for them again, you should go even further. It would be fair for them or for you.

Post a Comment