Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedgie Pics Torrent College Wedgie Please Help Me?

College wedgie please help me? - wedgie pics torrent

I had been changed in the locker room after gym.As (I had were all white pants, I was still) under development, the bandits had all my clothes back, but my scissors underwear.They was with them and cutting off all my clothes (about a foot bigger than me, so I could not) my clothes. Then I picked her up and wished me a wedgie (that always gave me the wedgie underwear and was) difficult to extract. They realized that coundn't of my underwear, it's me to the mast (to stay nasty dirty boxers in my mouth and taped his mouth closed), I knit underwear and tied me up (i coundn 't stop them, football play because they are very strong) and I live on campus, I could not, my parents and they have my phone in water.Teachers never tempered by the axis of the flag as nothing EVERY1 photographed and until 8 hours, they only let me in cut my underwear and shrubs with the scissors, I threw in the bushes had to sit through 10 clock at night, when he had found a room with the manager there EVERY1I go to my room and he was suspended (I have 2 Tell my manager what happened, but doses Any1 think), finally, as a punishment from my editor assigned me 2 of the Board of each of bullying in the morning, her clothes, which I had were the ones I slept in

7 comments:

Arpit said...

Well ... Drunks or lazy teachers UR deaf and blind, or U have a strange little story ......

I doubt it is possible that much shock that they do not all teachers ..

btw Do not Tell Me U do not have any friends? They would have for you .. up or atleast inform teachers and administrators!
If u is not .. I'm sure she would atleast have some clothes all No!

And if a university, must remain in the underground on campus ... No guards around the hostel?

In our hostel, there are those who have such incidents prevent bullying and hazing bondage ... most of them .. Carefully

And if teachers are not .. There was not even a caretaker or gardener, etc. in ur area?

It's crazy!

I hope ur not lying ... if u r.. It is a good script for a horror movie: D

U If not, tell ur parents now use school phones or phone a friend, not to the police to complain .....

I really do not understand how those fromullying incidents occur .. Who never seem to occur where they live .. i do not atleast the way they show in movies (yes, all Disney movies and comedies !:)). The only wedgie I understand that in American movies and TV shows!

Take care!
(Years)

Louis Sowers said...

False history, STOP WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIES HAHA

Jackson said...

it took me to the mast (after they were boxers are dirty junk in my mouth and taped his mouth closed)

It was hot. Write more, lmao.

ctramell... said...

Stop being to Steve Urkel and Stefan Urkel.

vance116... said...

just a problem with its unique history ...

no director at the University of ... Deans will be as ... but ok

heyheyhe... said...

answer the question of Ur, no, I do not think you were a good storyteller

Steven said...

Although the problem is that you need help Bullys goodluck slick

Post a Comment